Pet Memorial Blanket
The Pet Memorial Blanket is the Perfect Gift for yourself or a loved one. Looking for a way to remember your Furry Friends? Send us your photo, and we'll apply professional photo-editing corrections to make your new blanket look perfect. Each blanket is made from a soft and durable fabric. They are easy to clean and will last for many years!
Available in Coral Fleece and Super Soft Sherpa fabric! Our Coral Fleece is a lightweight, soft and fluffy fabric. It creates a softer looking print. Our Sherpa is a heavier, thicker blanket with a fluffy Sherpa material on one side. The printed side of the Sherpa blanket is a micro fleece that allows for a print with supreme clarity.
❤︎ S I Z E S ❤︎
• 30" x 40" (for Small Pets or Children)
• 50" x 60" (for Adults & Large Pets)
• 60" x 80" (for Sharing with Others)
❤︎ H O W • T O • O R D E R ❤︎
This blanket is perfect as a memoriam. I can add dates, names and quotes to your blanket:
( 1 ) Choose your BLANKET SIZE & FABRIC TYPE
( 2 ) Choose the TEXT CHOICE you would like on your Blanket
( 3 ) Add to Cart and Checkout
( 4 ) Email Your Pet's Photo to SUPPORT @ PAWPILLO.COM
• In the SUBJECT line of your email please include your Order #
• Attach the highest resolution photo of your Pet
• Please include any TEXT or NAME you would like on your blanket
( 5 ) We will design a proof of your blanket, and email it to you.
( 6 ) You approve or request changes to your blanket design. When you're happy with it, we'll start making it!
( ! ) Please contact us ahead of time if you need it by a certain date.
( ! ) By purchasing this listing you declare that you are the sole owner and copyright holder or that you have been given permission by the copyright holder to duplicate the image or work of art that you would like reproduced on this product.
Shipping from United States
7-10 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. Under most circumstances, a buyer must disclose personal photograph(s) of their pet and/or themselves to fulfill a custom order (such as a pet blanket, pillow, or other product available from Pawpillo). In addition, a buyer may opt to disclose the Name of their Pet, if they wish to have the Pet Name printed on a custom product.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (USPS, DHL, and UPS, chiefly). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
In addition, we do keep buyer's personal photos and/or Pet Name in a Cloud-based archive, including any visual modifications we've made to their photograph for up to 1 year. We do this for the convenience of the buyer if they choose to re-purchase a customized gift.
We do not store any other personal information in this archive, other than Photograph(s), Pet Name(s), and the Buyer's Name.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brian Moore, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Brian Moore 104 NE Powderhorn Dr Corvallis, OR 97330
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Order?
After placing an order for any customized pet product, email your photo(s) to us directly at Support@Pawpillo.com
If you want your pet's name (and/or other text) on your product (optional), please include that in the email, too.
Can I Use Multiple Photos?
Pillows, Tote Bags, Accessory Pouches and Journals allow a unique photo to be printed on each side which allow more than one photo to be used. Phone Cases, Pet Beds and Blankets only print on one side. We can also create collages from multiple photos. Contact us with any questions you might have!
Will My Photo(s) Be Edited or Changed?
Yes. Most photos will be re-cropped to fit properly on your custom pet product. For example, if you're ordering a square pillow, photos have to be cropped to a square to fit on the pillow. If you have a rectangular photo, please keep this in mind. We will always show you what your new product will look like before we start making it so you'll have a chance to request changes to the design.
In addition, we usually make professional color corrections to each photo such as brightening dark areas and sharpening blurry images. If you choose to include a name on your product, we'll use our best judgement to make color selections for the font so that your product looks crisp and professional.
When Will My Order Ship? What about delivery?
Custom pet products require 4 to 7 business days to complete before shipping. Currently, there's no way to guarantee a ship date or arrival. If you're concerned about receiving your product in time, contact us first and we'll give you a shipping estimate.
While we will do everything we can to assist you, we are ultimately not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Can I Upgrade the Shipping?
Shipping Upgrades are allowed only on specific listings. If you do not see an option to upgrade shipping on a particular listing, it will usually ship via USPS (2 - 3 Day Mail).
What is the difference between the Fleece and Sherpa Blankets?
Fleece blankets -
Fleece blankets are made from a soft lightweight material. These blankets create a softer looking print. The edges are folded over and sewn to create a soft rounded finish. One side includes the print. The other side is a cream color.
Sherpa Blankets -
These are heavier and thicker than our fleece blankets. They are made from a fluffy Sherpa cream-colored material. The printed side of our Sherpa blankets is made from microfleece. This is a soft and smooth fabric that allows for a crisp print. The edges are whip stitched with white thread.
Can I Mix and Match Different Designs and Products?
If you see a specific design that you like, but you don't see it available on the product you like, we can usually still make it work. You can request a Custom Design by sending us an Etsy conversation. For instance, if you like the way a particular Blanket has been designed, but that design is not available on our pillows, we can usually transfer the design to the pillow. For more specific information about your request, it is always best to contact us through Etsy.
How do I Upload my Photo and/or Pet Name?
Etsy does not currently allow any way to upload photos. The best way to transfer your photo to Pawpillo is to email it to us after you place your order. Our email is: Support@Pawpillo.com
Is My Photo Good Enough?
We always ask that you provide high resolution photos for custom products. High quality photographs will always print best. We realize not everyone has high resolution photos, but through professional editing, we can usually clean them up. After you place your order, we work carefully to make adjustments to your photo and clean it up for optimal print quality. When we're finished, we email you a digital proof of your order within 24 hours. At that point, you can request changes to the design, if you wish.
If you're uncertain about the quality of your photo before ordering, you are welcome to attach the photo to an Etsy conversation and inquire with us first. We will let you know if we have any concerns with your photograph.
We take great care in editing photos and creating a design for your order. Please note, if you request to cancel your order after design work has been done, we will refund your money less a $10 design fee. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about this policy! Feel free to contact us! :)